I love collaborative slideshows. It is a way to easily collect resources, ideas, and imagesÂ from a wide variety of contributors.
Thank you to Lisa Thumann for compiling the links of the available shows so far.
- 21 Interesting Ways To Use Google Docs in the Classroom
- 42 Interesting Ways To Use Your Interactive Whiteboard in the Classroom
- 24 Interesting Ways To Use Google Earth in the Classroom
- 40 Interesting Ways To Use Your Pocket Video Camera in the Classroom
- 40 Interesting Ways To Use Wordle in the Classroom
- 27 Interesting Ways To Use Twitter in the Classroom
- 10 Interesting Ways To Use a Wiki in the Classroom
- 13 Interesting Ways To Use a Visualizer in the Classroom
- 23 Interesting Ways To Use a Nintendo DS in the Classroom
- 34 Interesting Ways To Use Search Engines in the Classroom
- 17 Interesting Ways to Use Voicethread in the Classroom
- 5 Interesting Ways to Use Prezi in the Classroom
Paul Bogush tweeted a link to a blog post of his “What do you want your kids to say about you“. He also started a collaborative slideshow,
I have some homework homelearning for you.Â Find an image that best depicts the experience you want your kids to have.Â You could interpret that as meaning your personal children, future kids, or current students.Â So whether you are a college professor, a homeschooler, a 3rd grade teacher, an online educator, or even if you donâ€™t have any children yet I would love for you to contribute.Â If you are a student choose an image that depicts how you would like your education to be.Â Just click on the link and follow the directions.
Take a look and THINK what you would add, then CONTRIBUTE. The power of these slideshows is in the COLLABORATION. Each slide makes the end result more powerful.