The Edublog Awards 2009 are open for nomination!
This is our chance to nominate and celebrate
the achievements of edubloggers, twitterers, podcasters, video makers, online communities, wiki hosts and other web based users of educational technology.
Here are the categories, I would like to nominate the following individuals:
- Best individual blog- Kim Cofino- Always Learning BlogÂ http://mscofino.edublogs.org/
- Best individual tweeter- Steven W. Anderson @web20classroom
- Best group blog- LeaderTalk- http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/LeaderTalk/
- Best new blog- Kerri Lee Beasley- Tip of the Iceberg – http://kerileebeasley.com/
- Best resource sharing blog- Tom Barrett- ICT in My Classroom- http://edte.ch
- Best teacher blog- Kevin Jarrett- NCS- Tech- http://www.ncs-tech.org/
- Best librarian / library blog – Karen Kliegman- Wired Librarian http://wlteam.blogspot.com/
- Best educational tech support blog- Sue Waters Blog – http://suewaters.com/
- Lifetime achievement- Wes Fryer- Moving at the Speed of Creativity- http://www.speedofcreativity.org/
Thank you to allÂ for you hard work, sharing what you do and for being part of my learning network!
You can nominate your own favorites. Simply follow the directions from
Step 1: Write a post on your blog linking to:
- The Edublog Awards Homepage
- The blogs & sites that you want to nominate (must be linked to!)
You can nominate for as many categories as you like, but only one nomination per category, and not yourself You can nominate a blog (or site) for more than one category)
Step 2: Email us the link to your nomination post
Use the form on The Edublog Awards Homepage to contact us, please include a genuine email address (spam free, just in case we need to confirm identity) and the link to your nominations post.