So, you finally have taken the plunge and started a classroom blog. You are
- spending time in writing and posting
- adding images
- moderating student comments
- embedding videos and audio
- extending learning opportunities outside your classroom walls and traditional school time
- connecting with classrooms from other countries, cultures and timezones
- collaborating and learning as a classroom community
Your students are thriving in this new environment. You want to share and communicate with your parent community your students’ work and progress…BUT…how do you get your parents to the blog and involved?
What are your thoughts to improve, increase, encourage Parent/School communication & interaction on classroom blogs?
Please share by filling out and submitting the survey below.