In the spirit of looking back to 2013, here is a short compilation of posts, you might want to take a second (or first) look.
The following are the most read posts on Langwitches in 2013
- Bloom’s Taxonomy and iPad Apps
- iPad Apps and Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Upgrade your KWL Chart to the 21st Century
The following are the posts that received the most comments (according to WordPress stats) in 2013
- Get Over It!
- Thoughts on iPad Fluency and Workflows
- What the iPad Is and What it Isn’t
- Citing an Image is Not Enough!
- I have iPads in the Classroom! Now What?
- No! You Can’t Just Take It!